Personal data controller and contact information
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by Strojno ključavničarstvo Rudolf Tomanič Monika s.p.
The controller information: Strojno ključavničarstvo Rudolf Tomanič Monika s.p.
9243 Mala Nedelja
Identification number: 7174993000
Telephone: +386 2 584 82 93
The personal data that we process
- Basic contact information (name, email address);
- Information on the use of our websites (clicks on links, the time spent);
Legal bases for processing the personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- When necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (e.g. invoicing for goods purchased);
- When the processing of your personal data is necessary to conclude and fulfill the contract you have concluded with us or because you have requested an offer from us;
- Where you have consented to the processing of your personal data for a specific processing purpose, and you always have the right to withdraw that consent.
Purposes for personal data processing
We may use your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your requests;
- Conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- To enforce any legal claim and to resolve disputes;
- For statistical analysis of the sale of our goods and the use of our websites.;
How long we keep your personal data and what happens to it afterwards
We store your basic personal data for as long as you have the status of the registered user on our site.
We store personal data that we process based on your consent or permanently or until your consent is revoked.
Information on the invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of the issue.
We retain the data required to conclude and fulfill the contract between you and us for 5 years from the completion of the contract (delivery of goods).
Upon expiration of the retention period, personal data are effectively deleted or anonymised, which means that we process them in such a way that they can no longer be linked to or attributed to you.
Data provided on a voluntary basis
Provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide personal data to us, but if you do not provide it, you cannot conclude a contract with us (since we need it to deliver the order).
Who has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal data and do not make it available to third parties (outside Strojno ključavničarstvo Rudolf Tomanič Monika s.p., except to those who have concluded a contract with us, on the basis of which they perform certain data processing tasks and are obliged to comply with the legislation regarding the processing and protection of personal data (contractual data processors)). The contractual data processors to whom we provide personal information are:
- Software solution providers;
The contractual data processors may process personal data only within our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They and their employees are committed to protecting the confidentiality of your personal data.
What are your rights regarding personal data, how you can revoke your consent to the processing and what are the consequences of revocation
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- To request from us at any time:
To limit the processing when:
- You deny the accuracy of personal data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of personal data, and instead request a restriction on their use;
- We no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you need it to enforce, execute or defend legal claims;
- To erase all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the conditions laid down in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular when you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data;
- To print out personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this information on to another controller without us obstructing you;
- To stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including creating profiles;
- That you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the profile creating, if the requirements of Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are fulfilled;
- The right to file a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
Procedure for exercising your rights
You can address your request regarding the exercise of your rights regarding personal data in writing to any of the contacts listed at the top of this document under Personal Data Controller and Contact Information.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the event of the exercise of personal data rights, we may require additional information from you, and we can only refuse to take action if we can prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to exercise your rights regarding personal data without undue delay and within one month of receiving your request.
Any changes to our Personal Data Protection Policy will be posted on this website.
Radoslavci, 01. 02. 2020